It is Yeriomin's second attempt on a web-series (after "Robokop") and the first one to be featured in "Communal Universes".
While the pilot itself was lost, concept arts, hand-written credits and titles and Posha prop himself survived.
The plot revolves over misadventures of Posha, a puppet made out of paper.
- Director - Nikolay Yeriomin
- Written by Nikolay Yeriomin and Mikhail Bondarev
- Photographed by Nikolay Yeriomin and Mikhail Bondarev
- Production, title and character design, puppeteer, editor - Nikolay Yeriomin (all uncredited)
- Camera Provider - Mikhail Bondarev (uncredited)
- Posha - Posha
- Others - ???
- Man, Who Bashes Posha - Mikhail Bondarev (uncredited)
- Posha (voice) - Nikolay Yeriomin (uncredited)
As the pilot was originally conceived as a start for web-series there are a few alternate titles, signifying episodic nature of the production. They include:
- Neobyknovenniy Posha. Seriya 1 (The Incredible Posha, Episode 1)
- Seriya 1 (Episode 1)
- Seriya 1. Znakomtes', Posha. (Episode 1. Meet Posha.)
- Posha - first appearance.