Spetsyfichni typy komunikatsiyi u mizhnarodnykh informatsiynykh ta kulturnih vidnosynakh: Ukrayinskiy vymir universalnogo kodu kultovogo kino (Specific Types of Communication in the International Information and Cultural Relations: Ukrainian Dimension of the Universal Code of Cult Films) is a short presentation film by PP Studio directed by Nikolay Yeriomin. It is basically an illustration for a thesis statement made by him on a few scientific conferences and competitions.
A poetic illustration of a thesis statement, broken down by visuals representing the words.
- Communicator/The Speaker - Yaroslav Kozak
- Man Walking Around The Sphinx - Mikhail Pervushin
- Newscaster - Mykyta Rykunov
- Puppeteer - Slava Pustovalov
- Mr. Hat - Mister Shapka
- Mr. Shoe - Mister Botinok
- The Man With a Flag - Artem Nikulin
- Baron von Leppe - Boris Karloff (archive footage)
- Written and researched (scientific work) by Nikolay Yeriomin (as Yeromin M.B.)
- Scientific advisor - Igor Charskykh (as Charskykh I.Yu, k.i.n. dots.)
- Director (uncredited), Writer (uncredited), Cinematography (uncredited), Editor (uncredited), Production Designer (uncredited), Title Designer (uncredited), Wardrobe (uncredited) - Nikolay Yeriomin
- Props and costumes - Yaroslav Kozak, Mikhail Pervushin, Slava Pustovalov, Nikolay Yeriomin, Artem Nikulin (uncredited)
- Paintings by Boris Yriomin (uncredited)