Crudely Written Communal Fiction (Russian: Kommunalnoe chtivo napisano krivo, Коммунальное чтиво написано криво) is a first feature film by PP Studio (excluding "0,5th" feature length documentary The Conference). Written and directed by Nikolay Yeriomin it is set to premiere in 2015 on 12th international Irpen Film Festival and is currently being filmed.
On its 80th anniversary the oldest "communal flat" in Donetsk and a bunch of its unpredictable and unstable residents and their guests encounter misadventures of any imaginable kind...
- Dyadya Vasya (Uncle Vasya)/Petrovich/Sudden Actor - Yaroslav Kozak
- Avraam Bondy - Mikhail Bondarev
- Oscar Scholz/Man in Line in Municipal Building - Artur Naumenko
- Tyotya Motya (Aunt Motya) - Olena Miloslavskaya
- Local Television Director/Kuzya/TV Commercial Voiceovers - Kyrylo Mieliekiestsev
- Albert Marenstein - Slava Pustovalov
- The Third Guy/The 33 'Tadjiks' (Actually Aliens)/Neighbour/Toothpaste Commercial Man/Man in Line in Municipal Building/Sudden Actor - Leonid Sipliy
- Alfred - Ruslan Bagirov
- Alfred's Girlfriend - Valeriya Nikonova
- Split Second - Alan Smithee
- Local Television Cameraman - Stas Smolkin
- Mental Patient - James Rolfe
- The Thoughtful Giant - Krzysztof Zanussi
- The Stylish Man - Haddaway
- The Celebrity - Ihor Kondratyuk
- Dr. Zheleznyov - Filip Lavrynovskyi
- Sleeping Man in the Municipal Building - Vladislav Podolyanyuk
- Vague Memory About Anatoliy Borsiuk - Anatoliy Borsiuk
- Field Investigator - Vera Krechetova
- The Employer - Stepan Razin
- Newscaster - Anna Dji
- The First Guy / 'Tornado' Football (Soccer) Team Coach / Radio Voice / Sudden Actor - Konstantin Bakkanskiy
- Football (Soccer) Players - Yuriy Temirov, Ihor Todorov, Vitaliy Zavadskiy
- and many others (TBA)
- Written and Directed by Nikolay Yeriomin
- Potographed and Edited by Nikolay Yeriomin
- Music Composed by Nikolay Yeriomin and Slava Pustovalov
- and many others (TBA)
First drafts of the script were written in 2007. Final draft was finished in 2009. Filming started on 30th of March 2011 in Donetsk (the first filmed scene being a football/soccer game). After immense pre-production and numerous delays filming continued on 23rd of March 2012.
A lot of footage was filmed in 2012-2014. Later in 2014 production partially moved to Kyiv and Irpen, where filming continued with main actors, while simulatneously, a few units worked in other cities of Ukraine and other countries, filming second unit shots.
The film is filmed and edited simultaneously.
The first teaser trailer of the movie was shown on 11th International Irpen Film Festival on 16th of October of 2014. It was heavily re-edited in March of 2015.